What You Need
- Foil Tissue Paper (I found mine at Michael's with wrapping paper)
- Wire (floral or jewelry)
- Paper Bags
What To Do
- Cut foil into squares (I did 5x5 and 10x10 pieces). Then cut wire and make into rings. I found different sized rings gave different looks and I liked the variety
- Tape the ring to the foil in two spots.
- Cut paper bags into squares again I did different sizes. Crumple some paper and place in the center to make little pouches.
- Fold your thread so you have a bundle of four and tie a knot at one end and cut the other ends so you can separate them.
- Tape the knotted end into the center of your paper bundle.
- Wrap some wire around your bundle to secure.
- Tape each of the strings to a different corner of the foil.
- Hold by the ring. I taped some more string to the top and then hung them from my light fixtures. When the lights were on they gave a minor disco ball effect that was super fun.
Any ways let me know if you try it out. They are super fun and easy. Also I hop you are all still adding all your creations, products, parties and more to the Hunger Game Link party.
And if you haven't already entered I've got some awesome giveaways open. Just click on the text above for details of how to enter each of them. And two more really great ones going up later this week. Only a few more days til the movie comes out eeeeek so so excited!