- Due Date: March 1st which puts me at about 19 weeks
- Morning Sickness: Just general nausea and aversion to most foods. I feel like I've been living on juice, string cheese, and clementines. It's let up a little but most stuff still doesn't sound good.
- Will we find out the gender: Yup, I'm a planner. We're hoping to do a little reveal in a few weeks
- Names: No idea seriously pray for us we have completely completely different tastes in names
- Other: I can't really drink water. Yeah it's REALLY annoying. In my first trimester just a little bit of water would make me feel like throwing up instantly. Now if it's super super cold I can have a little. But if I drink a whole glass I'll start feeling nauseous. Also BBQ sauce sounds totally disgusting to me.
Let’s connect! You can also find me hanging out here.