- Scrap Book Paper (I used paper's from DCWV's Christmas & Winter Stack)
- Basic Christmas shapes (I used my Cricut but you can can easily free hand or draw your own)
- Trims like buttons, rick rack, pom poms or other embellishments
What to Do
- Cut your shapes out. I did a simple search on Cricut Craft Room and cut the shapes on my Cricut but it's just as easy to freehand or download coloring pages for basic shapes. Make sure if you have a shape that isn't symmetrical on the left and right (like the stocking) to cut a front and back piece.
- Aline your pieces and with a long stitch (I used 3.5) sew around the edge connecting the two. Leave a generous opening to fit your gifts or treats inside.
- Fill with your goodies.
- Finish sewing around.
- Gift with pride!
Your friends and family will have a blast ripping into these puppies and they are so cute and fun to give. Be sure to check back in next week when I'll be sharing how to make those cute festive hair pins.
Also the folks from Jo-Ann Fabric and Crafts have generously shared a coupon for 50% off one regular priced item. Happy Crafting!