Thanks to everyone who linked up last week! There were a ton of great idea! I see that everyone is getting into the holiday spirit and creating! There were several different Christmas tree crafts, so I thought I would feature those.
1) Wooden Christmas Tree 2) Chevron Tree3) Hohoho Tree 4) Pepper Berry Tree 5) 2x4 Tree 6) Paper Christmas Tree 7) Burlap Trees 8) Paper Finger Paint Tree 9) Stitched Washi Tape Tree 10) Sweater Trees 11) Felt Tree 12) Cupcake Liner Tree 13) Paper book page tree 14) Gingerbread cookie tree 15) Mini Rustic Trees 16) Nail and String Tree 17) Toy Christmas Tree 18) DIY Paper Tree 19) Burlap and Glitter Tree 20) M&M Tree 21) Feather Tree 22) String Art Tree
Today I am hosting this great party! I'm Kaysi from Keeping it Simple.
Here are is what I've been up to this month. Doing lots of Christmas crafts. Christmas M&M Pouches*Santa and Teacher Gifts* Chocolate Surprise Loaf
Here is what the hosts were up to this week.
- Link to a specific post, not your home page
- Don't add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops
- Visit & comment on at least 2 other links in the party
- Don't link posts you've linked before
- This party starts Sunday @ 10pm EST & ends Friday @ midnight
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit & links will always be given.
- Please use our button to tell people you joined our little block party!
Let’s connect! You can also find me hanging out here.