It's Block Party time. I hope you've all had fun in your kitchens and craft rooms this week and are ready to share your amazing creations with us all.I've been squeezing projects in between a vacation in Las Vegas and having our house painted. My work space has been a disaster for two weeks. I'm so glad the painting is almost complete and that I'm not doing it. Being in the kitchen is much more fun than rolling paint onto walls for me. Kudos to those of you who are good at it and enjoy it. I do love the finished results, just not the process.
hosted by: Making the World Cuter | Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping It Simple | Hungry Happenings | Pieces by PollyFirst up, let's see what our hostesses have been up to this week. A huge congrats goes out to Marissa from Rae Gun Ramblings, who had her baby this week. That's him in that adorable teddy bear hat, pictured below. Meet Baby Teddy - Rae Gun Ramblings, Dr. Seuss Quilt - Pieces by Polly, Daffodil Candy Cups - Hungry Happenings, Duck Tape Bunny - Keeping it Simple, Disneyland Countdown - Making the World Cuter All of you bloggers were sure busy this week, linking up so many fun spring projects. Being St. Patrick's Day is coming up, I decided to feature some great projects for the holiday. St. Patrick's Day Mantle - The Kim Six Fix, Dollar Bill Shamrock - Crafty Journal, Baileys Cake Pops - Pint Sized Baker, St. Patrick's Day Pillow Boxes - A Heart Full of Love, Leprechaun Hat Craft - It's a Fabulous Life, Mint Chip Mousse Brownies - The First Year Blog Are you ready to share what you've been up to this week? Let's link up.
- Pretty Please pin the above two images! :)
- Link to a specific post, not your home page
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops
- Visit & comment on at least 2 other links in the party
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST & ends Friday @ midnight
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit & links will always be given.
- Please use our button to tell people you joined our little block party!
If the linky isn’t working, please click HERE!
Let’s connect! You can also find me hanging out here.