- Mason Jar
- 2 fabric scraps (one big enough to trace the circle part of the lid and one big enough to form the pin cushion mound as long as you have a 2 inch border you should have plenty of fabric).
- Hot glue gun and glue
- Start by tracing your lid onto the inside fabric.
- Cut your outer fabric 1-2 larger than the lid add a small a small amount of batting and glue the cover leaving an opening to stuff even more batting. Stuff full and finish gluing.
- Cut out and then glue to the inner side of your lid.
- Glue the cushion you have made to the ring part of the lid. And you're good to go. Fill with fun trinkets!
All you have to do is fill it with goodies and give to a friend. I gave this one to my Secret Sister, Elizabeth from Simple Simon and Co at Snap!