The holly gift tag ornaments are so easy to make. I had everything to make them on hand at home and I threw it together in less than 15 minutes!
What You Need
- 3x2 Wood pieces
- Holly Cut Out (I cut them out on my Cricut but you can free hand them too)
- Mod Podge and brush
- Crochet String
- Cut your holly out.
- Punch a hole in your wood piece (or if you don't have a punch strong enough you can drill a hole)
- Paint on a thin layer of mod podge and arrange your holly pieces.
- Add another layer of mod podge over the paper holly.
- Sprinkle with glitter. If you want you can add another layer of mod podge.
- Thread in the string and hang.
This is so easy and you can use any paper cut out to make a bunch of different designs!