Must Sew Women's Patterns
- Adora Top by Go To Patterns also can be made as a dress and the back is fabulous
- The Lane Top by Shwin Designs
- Lady Skater by Kitschy Koo this one sewn by Delia Creates
- The Stepford Wife by Jessica Abbot and Alida Lee this has a ton of variations and they are all so cute and different this one is called the Crop
- The Dreamer Tee by See Kate Sew
- Ravenna Top from Straight Stitch Designs this one sewn by Mabey She Made It
- The Breezy Tee with Long Sleeve add-on both free patterns by It's Always Autumn
- Southwest Camas Blouse by Thread Theory this one sewn by Sew a Straight Line
- Tulip Top by Blank Slate Patterns
- Charleston Dress by Hey June Handmade there are so many variations I don't know which to make first
- Simple Summer Tank free pattern by Nap-Time Creations
- Vintage May Dress by Sewing Like Mad this one doesn't have a pattern but she goes into how she drafted the pattern and has lots of pictures if you're a more advanced seamstress you could probably sort one out for yourself. Plus it's just so gorgeous I had to include it!
Even more awesome garments to sew!
Let’s connect! You can also find me hanging out here.