- Cut 2 holly leaves out for each shoe you want to dress up. There are three sizes on the pattern so they can work for baby shoes, kids, and teens/ adults.
- Cut a pipe cleaner in half and then fold that in half to find the middle.
- Sandwich the middle of the pipe cleaner between the points of two leaves. Take a couple stitched to sew the pipe cleaner to the leaves.
- Thread one bell onto your needle and stitch in place. Repeat for the rest of bells.
- Take a couple extra stitches to secure the sewing in place before knotting. This will help prevent the stitch from pulling through if the bells get man handled.
- Secure the bling to the shoe by threading one side through a shoelace hole and twisting. Alternatively you can simply slide the pipe cleaner under the shoelace and twist to fasten it in place.
DIY Holly Shoe Jingle Bells Tutorial
November 29, 2016 By Leave a Comment
I'd love to put a little Christmas spirit in your step, quite literally. I made these adorable DIY Holly Shoe Jingle Bells and I'm giddy about how they turned out. I Heart Naptime's annual Crazy Christmas Event. Every year Jamielyn invites loads of talented bloggers to share tons of awesome crafts, recipes, and printables perfect for Christmas. Hop over to see how I made these fun Holly Shoe Bells. P.S. I made the pattern in 3 sizes baby, kiddo and teen/adult. UPDATED: The following tutorial originally appeared on I Heart Naptime on 11/29/2016 I love the festive little jingle the little holly adds to every step. But more than that I love how quick and easy this little craft comes together.