- Babies through 12 year olds Unisex
- Tween Girls
- Men (If any of you have a favorite let me know I'd love to test it out!)
- Cut out fabric
- With right sides together sew/serge (I'll say sew from now on but I usually use a serger. If you sew it you need to use a stretch stitch.) the front bodice piece to one of the sleeve pieces matching the front side of the sleeve to the bodice piece. Repeat for the other side.
- With right sides together sew the back side of the sleeve pieces to the back bodice piece.
- With right sides together sew down the sleeve and side seam. It should now look like a shirt.
- Sew the short ends of the neck binding right sides together to make a tube. Iron in half.
- Mark the center front and back of the neck hold of the shirt as well as the binding. Pin together and sew together stretching the binding to fit as you go.
- Finish the sleeves and hem. Depending on your pattern you could do this with a band similar with how you did it the neck binding in steps 5 and 6 or you can just fold the edges under and Babies through 12 year olds Unisex.
- If you want you can top stitch around the collar and bands.
Cheater Gathering this trick is a game changer!
Super delicious and easy spinach artichoke