My cracker cookie recipe is such a fun and tasty treat that's really easy to customize for any theme or special occasion.
Cracker Cookie RecipeIngredients
- 40-52 saltine crackers (depending on your pan size. I used this type of pan and it took 52 crackers)
- 3/4 C butter
- 3/5 C brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 C candy melts, chopped
- 1 C yogurt covered pretzels (about a cup BEFORE you chop them)
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 F
- Arrange your crackers on a cookie sheet. I like to line it with foil paper to make clean up easier.
- Over medium heat melt butter and sugar together. Allow to boil for about 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Pour over crackers and spread evenly with a spatula.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Top with chopped candy melts, pretzels, and sprinkles.
And now for the rest of those yummy Frozen recipes!
FROZEN Fever continues with 6 delicious recipes inspired by Disney's Frozen! They are perfect for any party or movie watching! You've already seen my yummy cookie crisp make sure you check out the other 5 here!
Want more FROZEN?
Let’s connect! You can also find me hanging out here.