- 1 Box Devil Food Cake Mix (I used this one)
- 1/3 C vegetable oil
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 C Butterscotch Chips
- 40 (ish) Peanut Butter Cups
- Mix together everything except the butterscotch chips and mints.
- Once combined stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop onto a cookie sheet in 1 inch scoops. Keep it small these spread a lot!
- Bake at 350F for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately top each with an unwrapped peanut butter cup.
- The heat from the cookie should melt the chocolate and when it does take a knife and smoosh it down to make the marbled look. If your cups don’t get spreadable you can pop the cookie sheet back in the oven for a minute.
What are your favorite cookies?You also might like:
How to make the best chocolate covered strawberries.