The last Saturday of the month I’ll be sharing a little bit about me. This party is about connecting. Whether we have 3 people or 300 people link up I really don’t care. I know you get a small peek in my book gushing and craft sharing but I wanted a time to share a little more of myself. Feel free to join in, grab a button if you want, but mostly get to know each other.
This week we are linking up “About Me” pages. If you’re a blogger without one what better motivation to check that off your to do list. If you’re not a blogger I’d love you to play along by sharing in the comments section! And just for fun I’m going to share 5 random things about me and if you want feel free to share some random facts about yourself in the comments section.
- I own a duck mask purchased one Halloween it’s kind of realistic. I like to put it on and peek my face into the shower to scare the hubby.
- I love cooking but hate cleaning. The number one reason for eating out in our house is that I don’t feel like doing the dishes.
- I really like cats but I’m super allergic, like start breathing funny kind of allergic. We had a great cat Cupcake (he ended up being very large) when I was growing up but after I went away to college I come back allergic. Boo.
- I would love to be one of those old people on the cruise ship who tells the young-ins she’s on her 30th cruise. And yes I’m in a landlocked state.
- I would take chips and dip any day over sweets and candy, but my preference is chips and dip, then a bit of sweets, and then finish with some more chips and dip.
Here’s the topic schedule for the next few months. Simply write an about me post (or use one that fits the topic) whenever you feel like and come link it up on the last Saturday of the month. The format is up to you. It can be a bullet list, a story, pictures, whatever you want as long as it helps us to get to know you better. I tried to leave room for interpretation so it would be more fun. Let me know if you have any topic ideas :) And you don’t have to be a blogger to play. Feel free to leave a comment about the topic
- January: About Me Pages
- February: I love …
- March: Pet Peeves
- April: Quirky but True
- May: Away from Home