This week’s party is hosted by Polly from Pieces by Polly. Here are several of my recent projects: 120+ Fabrics Inspired by Children’s Books, The Not-So-Fancy Fancy Nancy Quilt, and The Little Guy Floppy Tie Tutorial
I hope everyone had a great Easter and was able to spend it with family or friends. With no major crafting holidays right around the corner, I thought I’d highlight some beautiful quilt projects that have been popping up! If you read my blog, you know I love a good quilt.
And here’s a peak at what our other hosts have been up to:
Thanks for joining us all this week.
- We’d love it if you pinned the two images from above!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please use our button to tell people you joined our little block party!
If the link up isn’t working click HERE.
Let’s connect! You can also find me hanging out here.