Today I’m over at Skip to My Lou as part of the Bake Craft Sew & Crochet Along. I am sharing a Big Bow Ear Warmer Tutorial that I’m wearing with my collar cozy below, the gift ideas perfect for holiday gift giving. In fact, you won’t want to miss all the handmade gift ideas!
I have joined over 100 bloggers to share some amazing homemade gift ideas.
I’m sharing the headband tutorial over at Skip to My Lou but I thought it would be fun to do a two for one and share a fun neck warmer tutorial here also. So you get two great quick gift ideas today :) And don’t forget about the giveaway at the end.
Collar Cozy Tutorial
What You Need
- Fleece 22×18 inches
- Quilting Cotton 22×18 inches
What to Do
- Cut your fabric across the diagonal. Then with right sides together sew the short edges together. Repeat for the fleece.
- Open up and put two fabrics right sides together. Sew around all the edges leaving a small hold to turn the pieces right side out.
- Turn right sides out and iron. Iron the edges at the hole under and sew closed.
- On one end add a 1 inch button hole.
- Thread the other end through the button hole and you’re good to go!