Today I have a cute turban style big bow headband tutorial that you can make in under 10 minutes. These are so fast and easy that they make great gifts and they’re super good for those “what the heck do I do with my hair” days.
This is the perfect accessory for those cold winter days where you want to keep your ears warm while adding a little bit of style to your outfit. Since it’s just made out of simple fleece you can make them out of virtually an color (or even a fun print)! Pair it with a super easy collar cozy or statement necklace like I did and you’re good to go!
What You Need:
For an average woman’s head you want a strip of fleece 5×22 inches and a small piece 5×2 inches. If you want to customize the size just measure around your recipient’s head and cut the length to 1 inch shorter of that measurement.
What to Do:
- Start by making the bow ring. Fold the small piece of fleece in half and sew a 5/8 inch seam allowance.
- Trim the excess edge off of the seam.
- Turn the tube right side out.
- Slip over the other piece of felt.
- Make a tube out of that by laying one end on top of the other and sewing down to close the tube.
So quick and easy you can make one for all your girlfriends (or to match any of your outfits)! This post was originally shared on Skip to My Lou as a part of an awesome Handmade Gift Series.
Let’s connect! You can also find me hanging out here.