So many awesome Harry Potter posts today!
If you’ve been checking out the #happyharrypotter tag on Instagram you’ve probably seen the amazing Harry Potter Screen printed quilt that Thouraya from Amelie and Atticus has been working on and oh man it’s amazing. But she didn’t stop with the quilt. Hop over to see the banners she made too.
And Jessi from Practically Functional who made the yummiest Butterbeer Latte recipe last year has a darling Harry Potter Marauder’s Map onesie tutorial that she whipped up for her little one due this fall. I firmly believe that every baby and toddler needs an I Solemnly Swear That I am Up to No Good Shirt. Am I right?
But as fun as all of the world of Harry Potter is, Erica from Five Little Monsters knows that the best thing about the books was well, reading them and getting lost in them. She’s got an awesome tutorial for making your own Hogwarts House Scarf bookmarks. How freaking cute are those!?
Stacey from Boy Oh Boy Oh Boy Crafts came up with the ultimate Gryffindor geek shirt idea, I need one! It’s a Gryffindor Password shirt. Awesome right? Be sure to download the list of passwords to make your own password shirt (or bag, or pants, or whatever) and while you’re there check out her fabulous Harry Potter Graphic Tees from last year!
If you missed my earlier announcement I’ve got an instagram only Harry Potter giveaway going on that you might want to check out. All of this awesomeness above is up for grabs! Find more details under this picture at my account @raegunramblings.
Polly is back, if you were wondering she is indeed my Harry Potter idol, killing it again with more amazing Harry Potter crafts. Today she’s hanging out over at Fairfield World with an easy Harry Potter Robes Costume tutorial.
Last year Ajaire of Call Ajaire made the most magnificent wizarding cloak and this year she’s got a fun and quirky Harry Potter inspired crop top. Oh yes you read that right. You have to see how darling it looks on!
- The September Book Box from Appraising Pages (includes a shirt by Appraising Pages Shop and 3-5 feminine home, beauty, and fashion items)
- I Solemnly Swear That I Am Up To No Good Necklace from Book Sphere
- Marauders Map Stacking Mugs from A Bird in the Hand Crafts
- 25$ Shop Credit (for in stock items) from Tiny Book Town (super cute bookish jewelry pictured Narnia book necklace and Mystery and Adventure necklace)
- Deathly Hallows Necklace, Personalized Hogwarts Acceptance Letter, and Golden Snitch Ornament (any house colors) from Pieces by Polly
- 40$ Shop Credit from Rae Gun (pictured above House Elf Apron, Hogwart’s House Tie Necklace, Make Love Not Horcruxes Bag but anything in the shop is available)
- 20$ Amazon.com gift card!
- The August Owl Crate from Owl Crate (this will include an upbeat mystery novel, as well as a bunch of items paying homage to literature’s most-loved detectives)
Let’s connect! You can also find me hanging out here.