Thanksgiving is this week, but there is still plenty of time to do some fun crafts and foods for the holiday. Here are 25+ ideas that you can do this week!
Hi again, it’s Kaysi from Keeping it Simple.
I love creating during the holidays, check out some of my favorite Christmas posts!
* 2×4 Christmas Characters * Christmas Candy Pouches * Snowman Soap Neighbor Gift * Christmas Bowling Cans *
I’m excited to see what you’ve been creating! It’s so fun to see all the different creations!
Now it’s time to party!
Please read through the guidelines before posting:
Welcome to the block party!
- We’d love it if you pinned the Thanksgiving Crafts and Foods image above!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party on any of your social media channels and invite them to do the same!
Loading InLinkz ...