I think one of the reasons I love making handmade ornaments is that they tend to be really fast projects. This Wood Slice Joy Ornament is no exception.
I made glitter wood slice ornaments a few years ago and really love them. This joy ornament is an even simpler version of it.
What You Need
- Wood Slice
- Plaid Ribbon or Fabric
- Transfer Tape
- Joy Design (download free here)
- Cutting Machine (I use my Cricut Explore Air 2)
What to Do
- Import the Joy design and cut vinyl out on your cutting machine
- Weed design and apply transfer tape. Place design on wood slice.
- Drill a hole in wood slice if yours didn’t already come predrilled.
- Cut a strip of fabric or ribbon and tie through hole
So easy right!!! And if you’ve got a fear of power tools you can just glue the ribbon/fabric to the wood slice.
Want more great handmade ornament tutorials? Check out these from my friends!