With fall right around the corner and cooler days coming, it’s time to pull out some bright yarns and dust off those crochet hooks and knitting needles. These projects will provide all the inspiration you need…
A few of these blogs are in other languages but the amazing projects are worth it.
Besides your new links this week, we’d LOVE for your to link up any of your own Crochet, Knitting, and other Yarn Ideas.
It’s time for another Block Party hosted by Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping It Simple Crafts | Pieces By Polly| Housewife Eclectic! Be sure to check out all of our blogs, because we’ve been up to some fun things lately.
I’ve been busy sharing several projects since the last time I hosted both on my blog and other places around the internet.
Basic Box Cushion Cover | Asymmetric Body Pillow and Disappearing Nine-Patch Cuddle Quilt | Kindness Rocks Reinforced Tote Bag | Rainbow Ombre I-Spy Quilt
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the Crochet and Yarn picture above! :)
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before. EXCEPT favorite older posts that fit this week’s theme are welcome and encouraged.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!