It’s officially summer and the kids are around the house and ready to have some fun. Here are some great crafts and recipe ideas to make with the kids while you are inside trying to stay cool and beat the heat.
- Frozen Yarn Dolls
- DIY Popsicle Stick Planter
- Patriotic Tattoos
- Photo Memory Box
- No Mess Smores
- Teaching Kids about Money Activity
- Ulitmate Red, White, and Blue Crazy Milkshake
- Pom Pom Hair Clips
- Avengers Bowling Cans Game
- Cardboard Robot Box
- DIY Father’s Day Printable Card
- 4th of July Flag Shirts
It’s time for another Block Party hosted by Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping it Simple Crafts | Housewife Eclectic | Coral and Co.! Be sure to check out all of our blogs, because we’ve been up to some fun things lately.
Hey ya’ll its Shelly from Coral + Co. I am recently new to the block party and am having a great time seeing all your craft link ups! I love all things crafty and sewing. Here are a few things that I have been doing lately.
- Now it’s time for the party!
- We’d love it if you pinned the Yellow DIY Inspiration image above!
Link to a specific post, not your homepage.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party on any of your social media channels and invite them to do the same!