Memorial Day is next weekend, which means that summer is almost here. It’s crazy because I don’t think that mother nature knows that summer is supposed to just around the corner, she is definitely a month behind where we live! I love Memorial Day weekend because it really is the weekend that starts summer. Memorial Day is a great day to sit back and eat! Here are some yummy Memorial Day recipes and crafts to make next week.
It’s time for another Block Party hosted by Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping it Simple Crafts | Housewife Eclectic | Coral and Co.! Be sure to check out all of our blogs, because we’ve been up to some fun things lately.
- We’d love it if you pinned the Memorial Day Recipes and Crafts image above!
- Now it’s time for the party!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party on any of your social media channels and invite them to do the same!