It’s time for another Block Party hosted by Making the World Cuter | Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping It Simple Crafts | Pieces By Polly this month’s features are all about DIY Wearables. Check out all these great items to Make and Wear.
I’ve been busy getting the kids ready to start back for their first day of school tomorrow, but I have managed to get a few projects blogged lately.
15-Minute T-shirt Dress Pattern – Hogwarts Quilt with Crest – Hiking Themed Cake
- We’d love it if you pinned the Boredom Busters Round Up image above! :)
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your
readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!