I’m a firm believer that at any wizarding party you need edible wands. Today I’m sharing how to make delicious and easy Caramel Chocolate Pretzel Wands.
I’m all about a good Harry Potter party so when the Fantastic Beasts movie came out of course we had to celebrate! We were all kind of busy so we kept it low keep and doable which was perfect and still super fun.
These pretzel wands were the perfect easy on-theme addition to our spread.
How to Make Caramel Pretzel Wands
- Cut caramel into thin strips.
- Wrap around pretzel rods.
- Melt chocolate chips with a small amount of crisco (about 1 cup chocolate to 1/2 tsp crisco) in the microwave. Start with 30 seconds, stir and then re-zap in 10 second increments.
- Dip caramel wrapped pretzels in chocolate. Lay on wax paper to cool.
Don’t forget about the giveaway!
Enter to win this amazing prize pack by using the widget below or click hereif the widget isn’t loading. Make sure to check back as new ways to enter will be added throughout the series!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This year’s Happy Harry Potter giveaway winner will give a fun package including:
- $50 Amazon.com gift card
- Make Love Not Horcruxes Book Bag and Custom Hogwarts House Tie Necklace from Rae Gun Shop
- Bookish Swag from CrateJoy which has loads of HP and fandom related subscription boxes.
- Four Stunning Harry Potter Printables from Sisters What!
- The Unofficial Guide to Crafting the World of Harry Potter Book
- Wizard School quilt for Harry Potter fans oversized throw size from Pieces by Polly
Want More? See hundreds of Harry Potter recipes, craft ideas and more from years of the series and more!