Polly here from Pieces by Polly.
Between Teacher Appreciation Week and Mother’s Day coming up in the next week, I’m going to have my hands full. And here are a few of my favorite recent projects:
Urban Scandinavian Giant Half-Square Triangles Quilt | DIY American Girl Luggage Conversion | Reversible Doll Sleeping Bag | Hanging Doll Garment Bag
You can also find me hanging out here:
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the Teacher Gifts picture above! :)
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!
Loading InLinkz ...
Pages: 1 2