It’s time for another Block Party hosted by Making the World Cuter | Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping It Simple Crafts | Pieces By Polly!
Polly here from Pieces by Polly.
Between Teacher Appreciation Week and Mother’s Day coming up in the next week, I’m going to have my hands full. And here are a few of my favorite recent projects:
Urban Scandinavian Giant Half-Square Triangles Quilt | DIY American Girl Luggage Conversion | Reversible Doll Sleeping Bag | Hanging Doll Garment Bag
You can also find me hanging out here:
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the Teacher Gifts picture above! :)
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!
JOIN THE COOL KIDS
Get quick and easy recipes + crafts straight to your inbox!
Cincy Shopper says
Thank you for hosting again this week!
So fun to have you again Cincy
She Saved says
Your party is always full of amazing ideas. Thank you!
Thanks for hosting such a great party! Have a fabulous week :-)
thanks for joining in!
Thank you for featuring our heart transfer card!