- 1 long sleeved red t-shirt
- 1 package of jumbo fat yarn I think there is a real name for it but I’m not sure what it’s really called.
- 3 jumbo sized brown pom poms
- Hot Glue and your glue gun
- Lay your shirt out flat.
- Cut randomly sized pieces of yarn. (I made some shorter that the shirt and some longer—but not long enough to be stepped on.)
- Starting at the neckline run a bead of glue down where you would like to place your first piece of spaghetti.
- Place the yarn on the glue and repeat as many times as needed until you have a full shirt of spaghetti.
- Now add your meatballs with your glue gun as well.
- Let cool and enjoy!