I’m really going to do my best to be apart of Made By Rae’s Top Week. The challenge is exactly what I need. When I’m wonderfully busy with orders (always a good thing). I need something to help me make things for myself.
(Click on the image to enlarge)
Here are a few tops I hope I get to.
1. I’d like another of these ruffly tops
2. Jersey Flowers inspiration from Antrho Archives
3. Mod Shirt inspiration from Antrho Archives
4. Pleated Tunic inspiration from Antrho Archives
5. Pleated Neck Line tutorial at Make it and Love it
6. Yoyo Top from Wet Seal a couple years ago
7. Vanilla Bean Blouse inspired by Anthropologie
8. Corsage Top instructions at Dear Lizzy video instructions at Studio5
9. Spring Ruffle Top tutorial at Sew Mama Sew from Made by Rae
10. Freezer Paper Screen Print (I want to do a Harry Potter one) instructions at Super Capes for Super Kids No Picture
Okay if I can get 3 done by the time the challenge ends I’ll consider it a success