DIY Christmas Ornaments are one of my all time favorite things. I love inspecting a tree and seeing a variety of treasures that tell the story and history of a family.
Mini Collage Upcycled Lid Ornament | Popsicle Stick Ornament | Metal Marker Gift Tags (would be fun to hang these as ornaments) | Harry Potter Potions Ornament
Bottle Brush Jar Ornaments | Beach Themed Ornament | Scroll Saw Ornament | Toddler Ornament
Gemstone Ornament | Pearler Bead Ornaments | Christmas Star Ornament | Reindeer Ornament
snowman ornament | Hole Punch Ornament | Wood Glitter Ornament | mason jar lid ornament
Rustic Wood Ornament | Scented Clay Ornament | Snow Globe Ornament | Glass Glitter Ornament
Chalkboard Ornament | Foam Ornaments | Wine Cork Reindeer Ornament | Wine Cork Reindeer Ornament | Money Ornament
One of my favorite parts about handmade Christmas ornaments is that everyone in the family can join in on the fun. Here are a collection of over 20 awesome DIY Christmas Ornament tutorials perfect for the whole family.
Marissa from Rae Gun Ramblings here today as this week’s host. Here are a few of my favorite projects since I hosted last time!
Lots of Gilmore Girls inspired Recipes and Crafts | Lots of Gilmore Girls inspired Recipes and Crafts | Lots of Gilmore Girls inspired Recipes and Crafts
Now let’s see what YOU have been up to. Link up to the Block Party and be featured on all four blogs!
Making the World Cuter | Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping it Simple Crafts| Pieces By Polly
Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the image above of Christmas Ornament Tutorials!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!
JOIN THE COOL KIDS
Get quick and easy recipes + crafts straight to your inbox!
Jennifer @Cincy Shopper says
Sharing with your party this week my peppermint cheesecake recipe. Enjoy!
Journa Ramirez says
Thank you so much for hosting! So many fantastic ideas here. -Journa, from the team at http://www.lollyjane.com
My Life From Home says
Thank you for including my hole punch ornament in your round up. So many great ideas this week.