DIY Christmas Ornaments are one of my all time favorite things. I love inspecting a tree and seeing a variety of treasures that tell the story and history of a family.
One of my favorite parts about handmade Christmas ornaments is that everyone in the family can join in on the fun. Here are a collection of over 20 awesome DIY Christmas Ornament tutorials perfect for the whole family.
Marissa from Rae Gun Ramblings here today as this week’s host. Here are a few of my favorite projects since I hosted last time!
Now let’s see what YOU have been up to. Link up to the Block Party and be featured on all four blogs!
Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the image above of Christmas Ornament Tutorials!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!