Kicking us off with posts is Polly of Pieces by Polly. Today she’s hanging out over at Fairfield world sharing an absolutely amazing Deathly Hallows Pillow Tutorial eep so awesome. I am just in love. Isn’t it great!
Also helping us ring in day one is Kelly of Simple Kelly Designs sharing how to make this easy and darling Harry Potter quote onesie. There are so many great quotes in the Harry Potter books but this one, It matters not what you are born but what you grow to be.” by Dumbledore from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is just perfect for little kid clothes don’t you think?”
And that Polly couldn’t contain her Potter crafting self because not only did she share the Deathly Hallows pillow tutorial but she also shared an awesome Always Patronus Pillow tutorial on her own site. See that’s why I love her. Go learn how to make your own amazing Always Doe Pillow. And if you’re a quilter you’ll want to check out her Harry Potter quilt along that she has going on.
If you missed my post from earlier today you’ll want to go back and read about all the awesome sponsors but for now you can easily enter and see the great prizes right here.
- The September Bookish Box from Appraising Pages (includes a shirt by Appraising Pages Shop and 3-5 feminine home, beauty, and fashion items)
- I Solemnly Swear That I Am Up To No Good Necklace from Book Sphere
- Marauders Map Stacking Mugs from A Bird in the Hand Crafts
- 25$ Shop Credit (for in stock items) from Tiny Book Town (super cute bookish jewelry pictured Narnia book necklace and Mystery and Adventure necklace)
- Deathly Hallows Necklace, Personalized Hogwarts Acceptance Letter, and Golden Snitch Ornament (any house colors) from Pieces by Polly
- 40$ Shop Credit from Rae Gun (pictured above House Elf Apron, Hogwart’s House Tie Necklace, Make Love Not Horcruxes Bag but anything in the shop is available)
- 20$ Amazon.com gift card!
- The August Owl Crate from Owl Crate (this will include an upbeat mystery novel, as well as a bunch of items paying homage to literature’s most-loved detectives)
Let’s connect! You can also find me hanging out here.