The Happy Harry Potter crafts and recipes keep coming like this fun Magical Congress of the United States tin, doll robes and more!
I’m am counting the days until the next Wizarding World movie releases and I’m giddy with excitement.
I most certainly have to use Niki from 365 Days of Crafts‘s delicious Butterbeer Cookies Recipe for some pre-movie fun. And how darling is the DIY The Magical Congress of the United States of America Tin she made to put them in too?
And since Fall is in the air I’m feeling like decorating and these Harry Potter Potion Labels from Chelsea of GYCT would make an amazing HP addition to my Spooky Halloween Decor!
I don’t know how I never have thought to make a planner charm before but these gorgeous Harry Potter Planner Charms from Laura’s Crafty Life and next on my to do list. I mean seriously I’m a planner toting girl, I NEED one!
Special for the the little ones, this great Doll Robe Pattern from Life Sew Savory is perfect for your little witch or wizard to get their littlest friends in on the wizarding fun!
More Harry Potter Recipes and Crafts
So much cuteness right!? Need more? You check out ALL the Harry Potter posts from past years (and a bazillion more from me in between).
Don’t forget to enter the giveaway, even if you’ve already entered you can get another entry every day for pinning a different post! One lucky winner will receive all the amazing things below! ENTER by using the widget below (or clicking here).
And be sure to check out all the Harry Potter projects from past years and find all the new Happy Harry Potter creations from this year here, the post is updated daily!
- $50 Amazon gift card perfect for picking out your own awesome Harry Potter swag or stocking up on craft supplies to make your own inspired by the great tutorials from the series!
- $50 Shop credit to spend on LuLaRoe with RaeGunRoe who will be having a special Harry Potter inspired event during the series!
- One Harry Potter Baby Costume or House Tie Necklace from RaeGun perfect for Halloween, or sporting to a vacation to the Wizarding world, or just for any old Tuesday!
- One Nerdifore from Giggles and Mischief (put to a $40) she makes the cutest Harry Potter inspired dresses for big girls as well as My Little Pony, Super Hero and other awesomely geeky options.
- Dumbledore and Harry Potter action figures!
- Other surprise Harry Potter swag!
JOIN THE COOL KIDS
Get quick and easy recipes + crafts straight to your inbox!
Leave a Reply