I feel like December has flown by. Can you even believe that Christmas is less than a week away? Well if you’re anything like me you’ve got tons to do this weekend. So really you probably shouldn’t be on the computer again, but if you’re like me you’ve been sucked into too many food blogs featuring delicious holiday yummies. So here’s what I’m hoping to do this weekend, how about you?
1. Help MIL shop for the church Christmas party.
2. Finish and mail Christmas cards, which includes printing, cutting, writing (yeah yeah I know I’m late)
3. Updated the family blog so when the Christmas cards arrive there is something there (I don’t thing I’ve done anything there since October)
4. Grade the final tests and post grades for the whole class
5. Work on some of my consulting stuff’
6. Cut out all the orders I received after my Christmas deadline
7. Test out some Christmas bread
8. Figure out what to give the musicmaker for Christmas, I am totally open to suggestions, I’ve got no good ideas (yes I realize I’m cutting it close)
9. Make a new skirt for Christmas (not necessary, but I’ve got the fabric and it’d be nice)
Okay so what do you hope to accomplish this weekend? Oh your weekend doesn’t start on Fridays? haha okay okay that was mean but do share anyways.