I’ve had this shirt cut out since um probably the week after I made this shirt. Yeah that would be almost exactly a year ago and yes I’ve got half completed projects way older than that. I had to make an adult tank for a custom order and wanted to try out a new technique so I finished up this one as my tester and since it was right before Chinese New Year I thought the red print was perfect. My thoughts on the pattern are pretty much the same as what I wrote in the post from last year -it runs way big, it’s great as a starting point. This time I didn’t do the binding according to the pattern I just made some thin bias tape and sandwiched the neck and armholes and I really liked how that turned out plus it was a lot quicker.
When the naughties came over to start getting the Chinese New Year feast started we tried to take some funny pictures but most of them came out crazy blurry. T was being 100% more cooperative than L. Here are some of the keepers.
Aunty dino attacks the babies.