It’s time for another Block Party hosted by Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping It Simple Crafts | Pieces By Polly| Bite Size Biggie! Be sure to check out all of our blogs, because we’ve been up to some fun things lately.
You can also find me hanging out here:
And while I’ve got your attention…We also wanted to let you know that we would LOVE if in addition to all of your fresh new projects you link-up every week, you also wanted to link up any oldie-but-goodie projects that fit each weeks link-up theme.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the Crowd Pleasing Thanksgiving Recipes picture above! :)
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before. EXCEPT favorite older posts that fit this week’s theme are welcome and encouraged.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!
JOIN THE COOL KIDS
Get quick and easy recipes + crafts straight to your inbox!
Jennifer @Cincy Shopper says
Thanks for featuring my recipe this week!
Kids Activities Blog says
Thanks for hosting. Hope you had a nice weekend!
Journa Ramirez says
We love to your party! Thanks for hosting! -Journa from the team at http://www.lollyjane.com