I do so much better with a meal plan. Not that I have to keep to it perfectly but having the ingredients to yummy meals on hand and a list to pick from just makes everything a lot easier. I used to do this weekly but with the baby I’m going to try a monthly list and just make a list of 20 meals that I plan on making for the month.
Between eating out and family inviting us (and when I mean us I mean Teddy) over for dinner that should do the trick. I still want to try and up our vegetable intake and push myself to try some new recipes so I’m going to try and note that too in these monthly lists.
- Fish Tacos with fresh Mango Salsa
- Chicken Jalapeno Sausage with Macaroni and Cheese and Peas
- Campanelli Pasta (this will have to be tweaked since Teddy is weird with Italian Sausage and it has dairy we’ll see if I can make a baby friendly version, this is one of our favorite go to meals. I guess I should share the recipe when I go back to eating it like normal eh?)
- Sausage Potato Hash with Poached Eggs
- Crab Fried Rice
- Fancy Ramen
- Cowboy Burgers with Grilled Zucchini
- Homemade Pizza
- Cilantro Coconut Ribs with roasted potatoes and veggies
- Chicken with Cheese and Broccoli Baked Potatoes
- Southwest Eggrolls
- Oven Fried Chicken with roasted potatoes and veggies
- Chicken Cobb Salad
- Grilled Trout with Alfredo Pasta and grilled veggies
- Meatball Sandwiches with Salad
- Pork Tacos
- Polenta Deep Dish Pizza
- Homemade Ravioli
- Lemon Fish with Wilted Spinach and Cous Cous
All the pictures were from a SUPER fun even I went to earlier this week at Cucina Toscana a great Italian restaurant in downtown Salt Lake. It was SO yummy. If you’re in the area and in the mood for Italian I definitely recommend it.
(picture from Courtney at Fry Sauce and Grits)
Also I got this darling green dress from eShakti a bit ago but it’s not nursing friendly so this was my first time getting to wear it and I’m totally in love. Besides fitting great and being really comfortable there are all these hidden features like little loop snap things under the shoulder part to keep your bra strap hidden with the wide neck and pockets! I love having pockets at blogger events so I can have my camera and business cards close at hand but usually pockets on dresses make things poof weird but this didn’t. Any ways I thought I’d share since I had a bunch of people ask me for an update when I shared my picture on facebook when I put the order in :)