- Start with a piece of knit (stretchy) fabric 30 inches by about 60 inches wide. If your fabric isn't quite 60 inches it should still be fine as long as it's longer than 50 inches.
- Fold the fabric in half so it's 30 X 30.
- On one of the sides mark the half way point (15 inches) and pin from the open edges just so the fabric stays in place.
- Sew from the open edge towards the fold 15inches. I used a lightening/stretch stitch but if your machine doesn't do that a straight stitch should work fine.
- Now you're done. Slide your head into the opening and the "fold" goes down one arm and the stitched edge goes down the other. It will resemble a cowl neckline poncho when on!
Let’s connect! You can also find me hanging out here.