What You Need
- Back Fabric (I used a laminate but it would work with any fabric since the other fabric should prevent minor leaks) 28 X 20 inches
- Thin terry cloth 28 X 20 inches
- 2 layers Rip Stop 28 X 20 inches
- Layer fabric with both pieces of Rip stop on the bottom, then your back fabric face DOWN, then your terry cloth fabric.
- Curve the corners by using a round edge object and tracing with a fabric marker and trimming.
- Starting in the middle of one straight edge sew around all edges leaving a 4 inch opening.
- Flip the changing pad right side out so that the rip stop is showing and the back fabric is showing on the other side with the terry cloth sandwiched in between.
- With a medium iron on the rip stop side press the edges (make sure to test so you don't scorch your fabric).
- Top stitch around 1/4 of an inch closing up the hole.
Let’s connect! You can also find me hanging out here.