This Indigo Berry Brownie came from the need to take a dessert to a potluck BBQ a few weeks ago with very little time to work with. I had forgotten about my dessert duties until I woke up that day and of course I had full day of work to do before I left for the gathering. I didn’t feel desperate enough to go totally store bought but I knew that I didn’t have time for something totally from scratch. Luckily I came up with this and it turned out super tasty.
- Brownie Mix and ingredients required (ex. water, eggs and oil)
- 1/2 C Chocolate Chips
- 8 oz Cream Cheese (room temp)
- 8 oz Powdered Sugar
- 2 heaping TBS Blackberry Jam
- fresh blue berries
What To Do
- Combine Brownie mix with ingredients (mine called for oil, water and eggs) according to the box directions and add chocolate chips.
- Bake according to box directions.
- Allow brownie to cool.
- In separate container beat together cream cheese, sugar and jam.Spread over baked brownie.
- Sprinkle berries on top and serve.