One of my all time favorite parts of this time of year are all the cookies! Here are some amazing unique Cookie Exchange recipes.
I have loved every single cookie exchange I’ve ever been to. I love finding new recipes and coming home with a plateful of tons of different yummies to try. Here are a bunch of great recipes that aren’t your same old same old that are sure to wow during your next treat swap!
Peach Oreo Cookies | Cranberry Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies | GF No Bake Cookies
Cranberry Sugar Cookies | Homemade Samoa Cookies | Chocolate Chip Cookies with Bacon
Cake Mix Peanut Butter Cookies | Eggnog Snickerdoodle Cookies | Caramel Apple Cookies
Maple Snickerdoodle Cookies | Fudgy Pumpkin Chocolate Cookies | Sesame Pretzel Cookies
Marissa here from Rae Gun Ramblings as your host today! And if you need to balance out your sugar with some salt like I do here is my super popular Spinach Artichoke dip that everyone always asks for, trust me you should just pin in right now. It’s insanely easy and crazy delicious!
Thanks for joining us for this Block Party!
Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping it Simple Crafts | Housewife Eclectic
Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the Cookie Exchange Round Up!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!
JOIN THE COOL KIDS
Get quick and easy recipes + crafts straight to your inbox!
Leave a Reply