You guys I’m going to have to make a lot of new shirts by the time this series is over! I am giddy about this subtle wand sleeve that Albion Gould made. I love special little details on clothes that aren’t super obvious at first. See the awesome tutorial for how to make a wand shirt!
And we have another super fan, Randi from Sowdering About who totally has a Harry Potter tattoo. She shared a cool Harry Potter inspired lap top decal tutorial. I loveeeeeed this idea.
But of course Randi couldn’t do just one Potter project she did two. This awesome Half Blood Prince cell phone background. Hope over to download it to your own phone! She has a bunch of HP projects so make sure to look for those too!
The winner will receive the following awesome Harry Potter and bookish prizes!
- The September Book Box from Appraising Pages (includes a shirt by Appraising Pages Shop and 3-5 feminine home, beauty, and fashion items)
- I Solemnly Swear That I Am Up To No Good Necklace from Book Sphere
- Marauders Map Stacking Mugs from A Bird in the Hand Crafts
- 25$ Shop Credit (for in stock items) from Tiny Book Town (super cute bookish jewelry pictured Narnia book necklace and Mystery and Adventure necklace)
- Deathly Hallows Necklace, Personalized Hogwarts Acceptance Letter, and Golden Snitch Ornament (any house colors) from Pieces by Polly
- 40$ Shop Credit from Rae Gun (pictured above House Elf Apron, Hogwart’s House Tie Necklace, Make Love Not Horcruxes Bag but anything in the shop is available)
- 20$ Amazon.com gift card!
- The August Owl Crate from Owl Crate (this will include an upbeat mystery novel, as well as a bunch of items paying homage to literature’s most-loved detectives)
Let’s connect! You can also find me hanging out here.