I’ve decided to bring my weekly menu posts back. Every week I send my menu for the upcoming week out in my newsletter (subscribe here). So I’ve fallen off a bit about posting it here but I’ve decided to jump back on the wagon. Also I’m working on cataloging all my old What’s For Dinner posts (over 200) so that you have an easy archieve of realistic weekly menus.
But for now here’s what’s on the menu this week. And don’t forget to check back in on Instagram to see if I stuck to it ;) Okay sometimes I switch around days and somethings I just decide I need to eat out but writing these plans really helps me to make more of our meals at home and keep our eating in check.
- FRI: Split Pea and Ham Soup with Crackers
- SAT: Seafood Mac and Cheese and Spinach Salad (pictured above)
- SUN: Creamy Crock Pot Swedish Meatballs and Mashed Potatoes
- MON: Creamy Pesto Shrimp with Zoodles
- TUE: Salmon with Bacon Potatoes
- WED: Cherry Crock Pot Beef with Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans
- THUR: Eat Out
Let’s connect! You can also find me hanging out here.