I’ve been on a sewing spree so I thought I’d gather up some awesome women’s sewing patterns and inspiration as a sort of to-do list.
It is indeed Sew Our Stash day. And I DID make myself something (wahooo) my Vintage Kitchen Kitty dress that I already showed off. But between Easter, which I did quite a bit of other sewing (for the kids), spring break, and company, that I didn’t have time to make a second item. But if you haven’t seen my dress yet I love it and I also share an easy tutorial for how to make the back stretchy even when using non-stretchy fabrics!
Something about Spring fires up my sewing bug. Maybe that we aren’t constantly bundled under layers and coats, but regardless of the reason here are some fabulous sewing projects for women I hope to be adding to my stack and eventually my closet!
Must Sew Women’s Patterns
- Adora Top by Go To Patterns also can be made as a dress and the back is fabulous
- The Lane Top by Shwin Designs
- Lady Skater by Kitschy Koo this one sewn by Delia Creates
- The Stepford Wife by Jessica Abbot and Alida Lee this has a ton of variations and they are all so cute and different this one is called the Crop
- The Dreamer Tee by See Kate Sew
- Ravenna Top from Straight Stitch Designs this one sewn by Mabey She Made It
- The Breezy Tee with Long Sleeve add-on both free patterns by It’s Always Autumn
- Southwest Camas Blouse by Thread Theory this one sewn by Sew a Straight Line
- Tulip Top by Blank Slate Patterns
- Charleston Dress by Hey June Handmade there are so many variations I don’t know which to make first
- Simple Summer Tank free pattern by Nap-Time Creations
- Vintage May Dress by Sewing Like Mad this one doesn’t have a pattern but she goes into how she drafted the pattern and has lots of pictures if you’re a more advanced seamstress you could probably sort one out for yourself. Plus it’s just so gorgeous I had to include it!
Did you sew something for yourself this month? I’d love to see it remember to tag your pictures #sewourstash and follow me on Instagram at @raegunramblings to see my behind the scenes SOSing all month. And don’t forget to see what Bev from Flamingos Toes made this month!
You might also like these:
Even more awesome garments to sew!