Looking for a quick Halloween flair? These 10 Minute Halloween Hair Boos are perfect!
I had fun making some cute DIY Boo Headbands and Boo Hair Clips. All three are made in the same basic way using the same Boo design just with a few small tweaks of material.
Glitter Boo Hair Clips
- Bobby Pins
- Iron-On Glitter Vinyl
- Ironing fabric
- Size the Boo design to 3 inches wide in Cricut Design Studio and cut the Boo out of Iron-on glitter vinyl making sure to mirror image the design. If you’ve never used iron-on vinyl read my step by step iron-on vinyl tutorial
- Through a thin piece of fabric Iron the glitter design onto the felt. Pull away the carrier plastic. Iron again through the fabric.
- Cut around the glitter design.
- Cut a small piece of felt and slide in between the bobby pin.
- Apply hot glue to the straight side of the bobby pin and glue the pin and felt to the cut out boo piece and you’re good to go!
Felt Boo Head Band
- Elastic Head Band
- Iron-on Vinyl
- Ironing fabric
- Size Boo design to 6 inches wide and cut out of Black Iron-on vinyl. If you’ve never used iron-on vinyl read my step by step iron-on vinyl tutorial
- Cut a piece of felt so that it fits under the Boo.
- Set the Boo aside and sew the felt onto the head band down the middle of the felt.
- With a ironing fabric over the Boo design iron it onto the felt.
- Pull away the carrier plastic and re-iron through the fabric.
- Cut around the design and you’re good to go!
Leather Boo Head Band
- Elastic Head Band
- Pebbled Faux Leather
- Matching thread
- Size the Boo design to 6 inches wide and cut the Faux Leather.
- Using tiny stitches sew the Boo onto the head band and you’re good to go!
I used this Leather Paper from Cricut that looks like leather but acts like paper. It’s flexible but it cuts just as easily as card stock. It was my first time play with it and now my mind is spinning with ideas it’s SO cool.
I’m excited to join 22 other super talented bloggers for the Fall Cricut Challenge. Check out what these talented ladies created below and enter to win a HUGE box of supplies from Cricut!
DIY Faux Leather Jewelry from It Happens In A Blink
DIY Trick or Treat Bags from Housewives of Riverton
Easy Triangle Garland from Our Thirfty Ideas
Halloween Skull Leggings from 7Alive
Fall No Sew Buffalo Check Pillow from Lydi Out Loud
Brand Sparkling New Onesie from Tastefully Frugal
Cinderella Pumpkins from Auntie Tay
DIY Halloween Pillow from The Happy Scraps
Falling For You Shirt from The Quiet Grove
Faux Leather Flower Clips from 5 Little Monsters
Something Wicked This Way Comes Banner from Albion Gould
Blessed Flower Arrangement from Crafting In The Rain
Squad Ghouls Halloween T-Shirt from Housewife Eclectic
DIY Leather Bows from Artsy-Fartsy Mama
BOO Halloween Headbands from RaeGun Ramblings
DIY Flower Skull From Cloudy Day Gray
Kids Thanksgiving Graphic T-Shirts from Over The Big Moon
Faux Leather Floral Cuffs from Hello Creative Family
Fall Paper Leaf Wreath from Frenchie Wraps
Glitter Apron from Midge and Madge
DIY Fall Mantel from Major Hoff Takes A Wife
Halloween Party Props from Nite Owl Creates
Disney Savings Jar from Inspiration Made Simple
DIY Farmhouse Sign from A Southern Mother
Want to make one (or all) of these projects? We’ve teamed up with Cricut to help with that! Enter through the widget below to win a HUGE box full of supplies including:
Giveaway is open to residents of US and Canada ages 18+. Giveaway ends on 10/21/2016 at Midnight MST. Winner will be notified within 24 hours and has 24 hours to respond.