Don’t feel like sewing clothes right now? Here are loads of awesome DIY quilts and pillow tutorials!
DIY Quilt Tutorials
I just can’t get enough of these awesome quilt tutorials. I hope you like them as much as I do!
Awesome Pillows to Make
Besides your new links this week, we’d LOVE for your to link up any of your own DIY Quilt, Blanket, and Pillow ideas.
It’s time for another Block Party hosted by Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping It Simple Crafts | Pieces By Polly| Housewife Eclectic! Be sure to check out all of our blogs, because we’ve been up to some fun things lately.
Quilts and pillows are my favorite project anytime of year. Here are some I’ve been working on during this last month.
Rainbow Sarah Jane Magic Quilt | Mama and Baby Polar Bear Cuddle Quilt | Giant Candy Cane Body Pillow | Bright Dr. Seuss Baby Quilt | R2-K9 Star Wars Dog Bed
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the Quilt and Pillow picture above! :)
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before. EXCEPT favorite older posts that fit this week’s theme are welcome and encouraged.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!
JOIN THE COOL KIDS
Get quick and easy recipes + crafts straight to your inbox!
Leave a Reply