I love that we live in a time where parents look forward to sharing the magic of Harry Potter with their kids.
Whether its full on DIY Ravenclaw robes, magical kid activities or just some HP home decor there are so many fun way Harry Potter fits into family life.
Have you tried nail art yet? I haven’t but I’m pretty sure that this Deathly Hallows Nail Art from Sugar Bee Crafts is going to have to be my first attempt. I adore all the texture and three dimension flair it has! Check out her video tutorial and learn how to make your own.
Is it time to upgrade your wizarding robes? Luckily Polly our favorite Potterhead from Pieces by Polly has shared this stunning DIY Ravenclaw Harry Potter Robes over at the Shannon Fabrics Blog. I am so excited to make one of these robes!
Do you love pallet crafts and mini things? Well then you’re going to freak over these mini Harry Potter quote pallets that Morena from Morena’s Corner made. They are so stinking cute and you won’t believe what she made them out of!
Don’t forget about the giveaway!
Enter to win this amazing prize pack by using the widget below or click hereif the widget isn’t loading. Make sure to check back as new ways to enter will be added throughout the series!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This year’s Happy Harry Potter giveaway winner will give a fun package including:
- $50 Amazon.com gift card
- Make Love Not Horcruxes Book Bag and Custom Hogwarts House Tie Necklace from Rae Gun Shop
- Bookish Swag from CrateJoy which has loads of HP and fandom related subscription boxes.
- Four Stunning Harry Potter Printables from Sisters What!
- The Unofficial Guide to Crafting the World of Harry Potter Book
- Wizard School quilt for Harry Potter fans oversized throw size from Pieces by Polly
Want More? See hundreds of Harry Potter recipes, craft ideas and more from years of the series and more!