I know Halloween is coming up faster than I’d like at our house. We’re in some serious need of easy DIY costumes around here, so I thought we’d start our Block Party with a round-up of some great Costume Ideas.
Polly here from Pieces by Polly as your host for this week.
I’ve been crazy busy the last few weeks trying to keep up on orders for Harry Potter themed items in my Pieces by Polly Shop. (There are still a few days to order scarves and wands in time for Halloween delivery). I did manage to get one of my own new projects posted this week:
Mummy Wrapped Halloween Letters
- We’d love it if you pinned the Halloween Costumes Round Up image above! :)
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!
Let’s connect! You can also find me hanging out here.