It’s time again to party with us! Hope you all had a productive week and are ready to show us all of your cute, yummy and terrific things you’ve been working on. Remember, you link up to any one of our blogs and you’ll be seen on all five! And just who are these lovely hosts?
This week it’s my turn to host!
I have been working hard with my husband remodeling a room in my house to be my perfect craft space, and all I want to do now is make things…and more importantly gift things! I don’t know if I like anything more than giving someone something that I have made myself…and I don’t know if there is anything better than receiving a surprise little gift just because from someone you love. Little unexpected happinesses!
That’s why this week I am featuring some great gift ideas from the hosts and from YOU, things that were linked up last week. These are all fairly easy and would be great to make and keep on hand for birthdays, new moms, new neighbors, weddings, or just because!
- We would love it if you pinned the above image!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please use our button to tell people you joined our little block party, or link back to us with a text link.
Let’s connect! You can also find me hanging out here.