Last year Sabra from Sew a Straight Line made a super awesome Sirius Black shirt. I’m always in awe of the things she makes for her boys they are so creative, interesting and fashionable. This year and she’s back this year with equally awesome an Hogwarts House watermark screen printing tutorial.
In case you missed it I have a 2nd Instagram giveaway going on. This time you can win a bunch of kiddo stuff, jewelry, and books. Head to my instagram and find this picture to enter and if you missed the one from Monday might as well enter that too while you’re there ;)
I’m super loving this Alohomora Key Rack that Havalah from Sisters, What created. How cute and creative to use the unlocking spell right? Plus those of you know have been around here for a while know I’m totally a sucker for woodgrain. Swoon.
And last up today we have Kyla from Funky Polkadot Girrafe. Check out the awesome Harry Potter pillowcase she made. I think I need one! Go learn how to make your own and while you’re there be sure to check out her Halloween costumes from last year eeep so cute!
- The September Book Box from Appraising Pages (includes a shirt by Appraising Pages Shop and 3-5 feminine home, beauty, and fashion items)
- I Solemnly Swear That I Am Up To No Good Necklace from Book Sphere
- Marauders Map Stacking Mugs from A Bird in the Hand Crafts
- 25$ Shop Credit (for in stock items) from Tiny Book Town (super cute bookish jewelry pictured Narnia book necklace and Mystery and Adventure necklace)
- Deathly Hallows Necklace, Personalized Hogwarts Acceptance Letter, and Golden Snitch Ornament (any house colors) from Pieces by Polly
- 40$ Shop Credit from Rae Gun (pictured above House Elf Apron, Hogwart’s House Tie Necklace, Make Love Not Horcruxes Bag but anything in the shop is available)
- 20$ Amazon.com gift card!
- The August Owl Crate from Owl Crate (this will include an upbeat mystery novel, as well as a bunch of items paying homage to literature’s most-loved detectives)
Let’s connect! You can also find me hanging out here.