I have been having a blast watching so many of you via my Instagram get ready for Christmas with Elf on a Shelf. I’ve been blown away by the creativity and it’s just been so fun to watch you guys come up with new ideas. Since I have no kiddos of my own to do this with and since I bet a few of you are out of ideas here’s some inspiration for your last week. Some of my favorite Elf on a Shelf shots. And if you’re on Instagram I’d love to connect with you you can find me here.
- Elf in a Slinky by See Jane
- Elf in a Tub by Craftomaniac
- Elf Writing on a Baby from Fleur de Bee
- Elf Swapping Stockings by No Biggie
- T-Rex Chomping Elf by Thanie Creations
- Flying Elf by Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Vandalizing Elf by Tutus and Tea Parties
- Sewing Elf by Liz Taylor Handmade
- Workout Elf by See Jane
And on a somber note I am so sad about the school shooting my dad called since he just wanted to talk to someone about it. I hadn’t turned on the tv and I’ve just been watching things on twitter. I’m not sure if I can actually handle turning on the tv. I’m already doing that staring sad shocked thing I do when crap like this happens and that’s without seeing any tv news. It’s just so dumb and way to often. Hopefully it’s not too weird for me to post that, I just felt like I needed say something. Hug all your favorite kiddos I know I will be hugging mine.