Oh man the creativity in this bunch of Harry Potter posts will knock your socks off!
I can’t get enough of babies dressed up like Harry Potter characters so when Kelly from Delicious reads asked if I wanted to let her borrow a Hermione costume from my shop for a shoot I couldn’t help but get Teddy in on the action.
She made this AH-mazing Mirror of Erised tutorial. It’s super cool. Hop over to see more of how to make the mirror and see more pictures of the cute babies seeing the desires of their hearts! The sunning pictures are by Summer Nicole Photo!
When Rhonda from Mrs. Greene told me her project idea I about died. She is a genius guys! She mad a cat plate in the vein of the much hated head mistress Delores Umbridge. Brilliant right? Ahahaha yup I love it so much I think I’m going to hit up the thrift store and make myself a whole collection of them. Check out the Umbridge Cat Plate Tutorial now!
Mandy from Sugar Bee Crafts is back with another awesome shirt tutorial. If you remember last year she shared a super cool appliqued Harry Potter shirt. This time she’s got two darling Potter shirts that are so easy to make that her kids did it themselves! Learn how to make your own Harry Potter shirts.
The girls from Made from Pinterest shared the coolest Polyjuice Potion Punch recipe. It looks so good! Seriously after all the amazing posts from the last two weeks I think I can easily through an awesome Harry Potter party together in just a few minutes. This recipe is so quick and easy but looks absolutely delish.
And I made myself a Hogwarts Alumn shirt to go with Teddy’s Future Hogwarts Student onesie!
- The September Book Box from Appraising Pages (includes a shirt by Appraising Pages Shop and 3-5 feminine home, beauty, and fashion items)
- I Solemnly Swear That I Am Up To No Good Necklace from Book Sphere
- Marauders Map Stacking Mugs from A Bird in the Hand Crafts
- 25$ Shop Credit (for in stock items) from Tiny Book Town (super cute bookish jewelry pictured Narnia book necklace and Mystery and Adventure necklace)
- Deathly Hallows Necklace, Personalized Hogwarts Acceptance Letter, and Golden Snitch Ornament (any house colors) from Pieces by Polly
- 40$ Shop Credit from Rae Gun (pictured above House Elf Apron, Hogwart’s House Tie Necklace, Make Love Not Horcruxes Bag but anything in the shop is available)
- 20$ Amazon.com gift card!
- The August Owl Crate from Owl Crate (this will include an upbeat mystery novel, as well as a bunch of items paying homage to literature’s most-loved detectives)
Let’s connect! You can also find me hanging out here.